HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Baby Style {Summer}

Thursday, May 2, 2013

My sister, Megan, works at Gap and when I was in there the other day she told me I HAD to come look at the baby clothes (like I wasn't already planning on it). She was just sure I would love everything and would need to do another baby style post! Oh my goodness was she right! I was in love with everything! Gap does a great job of having the cutest clothes more often than not, but they nailed it this time! I seriously would buy one of everything...if only I had a baby to buy one of everything for! Haha. I'm also usually more drawn to the baby boy clothes...but that didn't happen this time either. I left there thinking I needed a sweet baby girl to dress up! 

Summer Baby Style

2 comments:

Lisa Wooten said...

Great blog thanks for posting

Lisa Wooten said...

Great reeading this

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design