I'm sitting here looking out the window as the snow is falling...on March 24th. I know I live in Kansas and I shouldn't be surprised by this...and for the most part, I'm not surprised...just mostly disappointed. Kansas is such a tease and quite frankly I'm not a huge fan of this state that I call home. Get your act together, Kansas. I ask my husband every day if today is the day he's ready to move south with me...one of these days the answer will be "yes"....I can just feel it. So Kansas, if you want us to stick around you better get it together. :)
What do I do when I'm stuck watching snow? I try to tame my anger at the weather by shopping for spring baby clothes and try to forget that 1. it's not warm enough for anyone to wear these clothes and 2. I don't have a baby to buy these clothes for. Haha.
I'm sure these clothes will be needed soon enough...and they sure are cute. These would also be great for spring photos!
Here's hoping this will be the last I see of the nasty white nonsense falling from the sky and that there will soon be a need for spring clothes!

What do I do when I'm stuck watching snow? I try to tame my anger at the weather by shopping for spring baby clothes and try to forget that 1. it's not warm enough for anyone to wear these clothes and 2. I don't have a baby to buy these clothes for. Haha.
I'm sure these clothes will be needed soon enough...and they sure are cute. These would also be great for spring photos!
Here's hoping this will be the last I see of the nasty white nonsense falling from the sky and that there will soon be a need for spring clothes!
Gap dress / Gap top / Red pants / Old Navy Belted Seersucker Shorts For Baby - Seersucker blue / Gap Knit Waist Cuffed Jeans Medium Wash - medium wash / Gap Checkered Bodysuit - egyptian turquoise / Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Specialty Ox (Infant/Toddler) / Old Navy Canvas Sneakers For Baby - Stone / Gap Crewneck Pullover - aqua glaze / Gap Polka Dot Mary Jane Sneakers - chambray dot / Long-Sleeve Oxford Shirts for Baby / Chuck Taylor Fresh Colors 4-7 yr
No comments:
Post a comment (0)