HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

McPherson Family {Maternity}

Monday, June 16, 2014

It's so fun when clients ask you to take pictures for different milestones. It's like I get to journey along with them and celebrate the exciting moments in their lives. This family asked me to take their family pictures back in the fall where I also helped them to announce that they were excpecting baby #3. So then back in May, we did a maternity session...capturing their lives before their first baby boy joined their family! Love this family...and I love that I get to help them capture such special memories. 
Sweet little Emma was potty training at the time...so we had to stop and let her sit on her little potty in the back of the van. Too funny. 
And....there sweet baby boy is here now. Mr. Kenneth arrived in late May and is so handsome. Love that little guy! 

1 comment:

Melissa Harms said...

Great photos!

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design