HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Youth Room Makeover {JC Naz Student Ministries}

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

This post is way late. My friend Katie and I renovated the youth room at our church last summer/fall. It took us several months, putting in hours when we could (usually with 5 or 6 kids with us between the two of us), but we finally got it finished for the most part. There are finishing touches here and there that need updated, but it really looks amazing. I'm already dreaming up the next stages of updates! This room was unfinished when we came to this church 4 years ago....no ceilings, horrible paint on the walls that were there, and no character whatsoever. Katie and I did a lot brainstorming, planning, designing, and dreaming before taking this project before the church board and once we got the go ahead we were eager to get things moving. We certainly had our share of bumps and hiccups, but all in all things ran smoothly...and slowly. :)
Ignore the nasty, ugly couches...I guess that's probably just a staple piece in any youth area...but it drives me crazy. I'm still pushing for cute ones...these ruin my chevron wall. :)
Contact me if you have any questions on how we made anything! I would love to help! 

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hello!
How did you build the welcome desk at the entry and also the ping pong paddle holder with all the gadgets?

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! I think I'm going to use some of these ideas.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! I think I'm going to use some of these ideas.

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design