HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Joining the blogging bandwagon

Tuesday, November 6, 2012


Well, I finally joined in on the blogging trend. Something I have been wanting to do for quite some time now, but have put it off because of the fear of being no good at it. (I don’t promise I will be good at it now, just figure I will never know until I try!)

I hope this blog will be a way to keep family and friends updated on what’s going on in our little life…in our little family. I am excited to have this “journal” of sorts to look back on and see what we have been through, what we have accomplished and how we have grown. The name I chose for this blog is pretty self-explanatory, I want this to blog to show glimpses of our life.

I also started this blog with hopes of sharing some of the projects I work on. Over the past couple years, I have become increasingly interested in interior design. I have already learned so much, and am always anxiously reading and learning more. So my hope is for this blog to be a place to share my projects, share inspiration, and share what I am learning along the way. I will also be sharing some of the photos that I take, as well as a few of the parties that I help decorate for! 

By no means am I promising anything fantastic, I’m definitely not a professional blogger, but I do hope this blog will be something I enjoy. 

Welcome to my little blog…welcome to A&E Living!

And because blog posts are just pointless without pictures…here are a few of Eli and I that we took recently! You have already seen a few of them on my blog header, but here are a few more!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute! I cat wait to keep up with your blog!!! It is only the beginning!

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design