HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Sawyer {one year}

Thursday, November 8, 2012

I recently bought a new camera and have been practicing and learning how to use it. Most of my practice ends up being on the kiddos I watch every day. This is Sawyer. I watch this handsome little man two days a week. I know I am probably biased but I think he is the most adorable baby! He has such a cute little personality. Watching him grow up has been so fun! He does a pretty good job of giving me major baby fever too! He recently turned one and I was able to take his one year pictures...cake smash included! The first evening we tried taking them it was so cold that we only got a few good ones, but we tried again a few days later and were much more successful. My sister came along to be an extra set of hands and to help get smiles out of him...thanks, Megan! Get ready for pure cuteness...
This next one is my favorite. Could he be any cuter?! 

Happy Birthday, little man! Enjoy being ONE! 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are priceless! You do such an awesome job taking pictures and loving on Sawyer.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! These pictures are amazing, Ashley!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! What a great blog! Beautiful pictures! You are talented!

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design