HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

christmas card photo outtakes

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Just a few of the photos we had taken for our Christmas cards this year. My sister-in-law, Melissa, and my sister, Megan, both took time to take a few for us! They did a great job and got some awesome pictures! Thanks, ladies! 
I love this picture. It captures so well one of the things I love most about my husband...the way he can make me laugh. 
Cole and Charly came along with us and got in on the jumping action as well. I love some of the faces they are making.
These sweet kids have my heart. 
Two of my beautiful sisters. 
I love this man.
p.s. My sister-in-law started her own blog recently....go check it out at
http://countrygirlmk.blogspot.com/. She's amazing! You will love getting to know her through her blog! 

1 comment:

Melissa Kyle said...

HOORAY A POST!!! I can't tell you how excited to was to read your blog!!! :) I love checking it and seeing what you are doing to decorate your amazing lovely home, and seeing what creative ways you are doing with the kiddos!!! I learn lots from you sis :) It was a BLAST coming and taking your and Elsa's pics!! We definitely need to go to the barn soon!!! :) Love you lots!!!

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design