HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Snow Day!

Friday, January 4, 2013

We got several inches of snow this past week and since the kids are still out of school for Christmas break, they got the chance to actually enjoy it! Charly was still recovering from being sick, so she didn't get to play in it, but Cole had a blast! (although, I think the majority of the time he was outside, he just had snow or icicles on his mouth...so I'm not so sure that playing in the snow was the part he was enjoying!) 
Charly and I enjoyed a game of Skip-Bo while Cole played in the snow. 
The kids got to open their Christmas gifts from me this day as well. They each got new stocking hats...as well as a couple other things. 
Playing with new toys! 
We also decided that it was the perfect day for making some snow ice cream! Eli and Cole went outside and gathered up the snow for us. 
Charly and I were ready to mix everything together once the brought the snow inside. 
I think it's safe to say that this was a hit! Perfect way to end our snow day! 

No comments:

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design