HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Celebrating love

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I know it's a month away, but I wanted to be able to enjoy the decorations for a while. I spent the weekend crafting Valentine's Day decorations and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. I'm one of "those girls" who gets really excited about Valentine's Day. Call me lame, but I kinda love it. I'm so excited to love on the most important people in my life a little more in the days leading up to Valentine's Day. 
So fun to hang up a few honeymoon pictures to enjoy! It seems like this was forever ago! 
This chalkboard in our kitchen just makes me happy. How could you not smile looking at this?! 

4 comments:

Kallie Brelsford said...

Can you move next door to me so we can craft together? That would be awesome. :) your house is so good! I made a mailbox last year for Valentines day and we have it out all year long now for love notes. :) happy valentines day!

Unknown said...

Kallie, I would love that! Let's work on making that happen!! Love that idea of leaving it out all year long!

Melissa Kyle said...

Ash your house looks beautiful!!!! Now you can come and decorate for me haha :)

Susannah said...

I love your Valentines Day décor! I don't know if I'll be putting mine up this year since I'm in Arizona right now visiting my in-laws.

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design