HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Baby E {Newborn}

Sunday, January 13, 2013

I was asked to do my first newborn photo session and I am in love. I had a feeling this would happen, but oh my goodness this is my kind of photography! Baby E was so sweet and absolutely a doll! She did such a great job of putting up with me messing with her for a couple hours. Such a sweetheart! And as if my baby fever wasn't already bad enough...good grief! I think this sweet girl will give just about anyone baby fever! Here are some of the favorites from Baby E's session!

4 comments:

Kallie Brelsford said...

Oh myyyyy.

You did a great job Ashley!

Now, go have a baby! :)

Unknown said...

I like your thinking, Kallie :)

Melissa Kyle said...

GREAT JOB sister!!! :) Lets start a business !! :)

Anonymous said...

oh man! I love the crying one, and the yawning one. And the toes! Oh, man...the toes! you did a fantastic job! :-)

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design