HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Coloring eggs

Thursday, April 4, 2013

The kids had the day off of school on Good Friday so we had a great day doing some Easter activites. In between playing outside on the gorgeous day that we had, we ate bunny shaped pancakes for lunch, dyed eggs, and ate Peeps smores.
He was getting tired of me taking pictures and kept flashing this look towards me...little did he know that I thought the look was pretty cute, so it just made me want to catch it on camera! 
These sweet kids are amazing. They make my days full of so much love and laughter (most of the time). I can't think of anything I would rather do than to spend my days with them. 
I think it's safe to say that the "peeps smores" were a huge hit! They scarfed them down and went back for more! 
We had such a fun day! I'm getting really excited for a laid back, schedule free summer with these crazy kids. I have a feeling we are going to have the best summer yet! 

No comments:

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design