** Head on over to my sister in law's blog to see more of her photos! She does a great job! Thanks so much, Melissa and Mom! So thankful that you took these for us!
For my birthday...
Thursday, January 9, 2014
I'm a summer kind of girl...if I had the choice of 100* weather or 32* weather, I would choose the heat any day. So...with my birthday being on December 24th...I rarely get to enjoy a warm summery day to celebrate...and by rarely, I mean never. This year on my birthday, we had several inches of snow on the ground and it was snowing some in the morning. Even though I don't enjoy the snow...it makes for some beautiful photos! Ever since I took some photos for a family while snow was falling, I had wanted some of Eli and I in the snow as well. So my birthday seemed like the perfect time! I talked my mom and sister in law into coming out in the cold to take some new photos for us. I'm SO glad we did! I love how they turned out! My sister in law decided she and my brother needed some new pictures too...and since Ben was reluctant, I told him all I wanted for my birthday was for he and Eli to come out and take some photos with us. How could he say no to that, right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a comment (0)