HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Hello 2014

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy 2014! So hard to believe that 2013 is now behind us. As I look forward to the year ahead of us, I can't wait to see what it holds. There's a part of me that's relieved at the thought of a fresh start and new adventures...2013 was a struggle for me, so I am hopeful that this new start will be a good thing. I'm hopeful for new changes in our lives this year. I have seen several people who choose a word for the coming year...I think my word for the year is HOPE. It's so easy for me to lose sight of hope sometimes. I often feel like giving up because it seems easier than getting my hopes up only to have them not work out. And worse yet, I so often lose sight of our one true hope....the one person who promises He won't let me down or leave my side. I forget that my dreams and hopes and desires ARE important to Him and when it might feel like He has forgotten about me, it's probably just Him needing me to draw closer to Him and have hope in His plan rather than mine. So as I begin 2014, my focus is HOPE....hope in Him and his plans and desires. 2014, I have big hopes for you! 

"We have this HOPE as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure..." --Hebrews 6:19


2 comments:

arev said...

Who is the dude in ur picture?! U should show this to Eli probably

arev said...

This is ur fav coloradan

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design