I write out announcements for upcoming events in the youth area at our church...and the kids are always with me when I switch up what's on the chalkboards. So naturally when I wrote the announcement for Worlds of Fun, Cole and Charly were VERY interested! I told them if the weather was super nice that I would take them. They lucked out. I have attended Naz Night for lots of years...and the weather is NEVER nice. This year being the one exception.
I took the kids out of school that Friday and we headed up in the morning. My mom joined us for lunch and then came with us to check out Deanna Rose Farmstead for the first time. We loved it so much! The kids had a blast!
They couldn't contain their excitement for that evening...they kept telling me how excited they were to have "worlds of fun"! So cute. I think they were equally as excited that they were going to get to stay up waaaayyy past their bedtime! :)
We had such a great evening. The kids did great despite how late they were up and how much walking we did. But they were definitely worn out when it was done! We stopped and grabbed a donut when we left...and within 2 minutes after they scarfed those down, they were OUT! Sweet sleeping babies.
I think it's safe to say it was a successful trip!













.jpg)





No comments:
Post a comment (0)