HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Beach Baby

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A few weekends ago, my aunts (Brenda and Gwen) and my sister Jessica threw the most adorable beach baby shower for me. They did such an amazing job making everything so perfect and cute! I loved every little thought out detail that they incorporated. My uncle helped make all of the surfboards they used...yes, he made all of those. So awesome. And even every type of food they served was so perfect for the beach theme. It was all so sweet and I definitely walked away from that day feeling so loved. And this sweet boy of ours sure does have a big group of people excited to meet him! Gwen, Brenda, and Jessica...thank you so much for all your hard work! It was all so perfect.
For the guest book, everyone signed the front part of this cute little Curious George book. Loved that! 
They had everyone write down one thing that they thought Eli and I should make sure to do with baby boy in the first year. 

No comments:

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design