HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

30 weeks + Springtime Favorites

Tuesday, April 7, 2015


30 weeks this week which means just around 10 weeks until we meet our little guy! Can't believe it. I'm hoping the next few weeks fly by! Although, I still have plenty to do to get ready for him! Hoping to FINALLY start on his nursery soon as well as put together some baby gear.
Baby boy seems to be pretty active...I love feeling all his little jabs and kicks. He started to get the hiccups the past couple weeks too. I love imagining the sweet sound of baby hiccups coming from my boy.
Sweet boy, Mommy and Daddy are so anxious to meet you and cuddle you!


I put together some springtime favorites that I'm loving right now. 

Spring Favorites for Baby Boy


No comments:

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design