I had to do a little something different for my 34 week picture. Pineapple has been the one food that I have really craved during this pregnancy...I couldn't even tell you how many pineapples I have purchased in the last few months, but we go through a LOT of them!
Our little pineapple is weighing in at 5 lbs this week! We had a sonogram to check his measurements and everything is looking great! We are so thankful! Our sonogram technician said she thinks he has a good amount of hair and some chubby cheeks! We are both anxiously awaiting the day when we get to kiss those little cheeks of his!
So hard to believe how close we are getting to the big day! Eli and I are just overjoyed and cannot wait for this precious boy to be in our arms!
Not only have I been craving pineapple, but I'm also loving how they are making their appearance everywhere. They add such a little splash of color and texture...and it helps that they remind me of my favorite place to be...the BEACH!




No comments:
Post a comment (0)