HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Nursery Mood Board {Contemporary/Rustic Boy Nursery}

Tuesday, March 12, 2013


It won't come as a surprise to most of you that I love all things baby. Ever since I can remember I have had a passion for babies and all that comes along with them. Eli would tell you that no matter what store we go to, if there is a baby section, you better believe I am going to have to go look. 
Designing nurseries is something that I think would be one of the best jobs on the planet. Mixing my love of babies and interior design...sign me up! I decided that it would be fun to come up with mood boards for nurseries and share them on my blog. 
This first one is for a baby boy. A rustic feel with also a touch of modern and bold fabrics. I incorporated plenty of whites mixed in with the dark pallet accent wall, the gray striped curtains, and the navy chevron rug. The soft gray swatch would be the color of the walls and the fabric swatches would be used for the crib bedding. I love the pops of orange that make the room really stand out. There is plenty of storage for all those baby necessities and the ikea bookcase with the storage baskets could easily be turned on it's side and used as a changing table. I'm really loving the look of this nursery and could definitely see doing something similar in the future for my baby! 
What do you think? What's your favorite part about this nursery? Do you like the mix of the rustic pallet wall and the modern bold fabrics and prints? 


Rustic Orange, Navy, & Gray Nursery


Top
fabric.com




IKEA Expedit
ikea.com



Throw Pillow
landofnod.com



IKEA Knipsa
ikea.com


Kendall Fixed Gate Crib
potterybarnkids.com


Chevron Wool Rug
potterybarnkids.com





Galvanized Wall Letters
potterybarnkids.com







1 comment:

Melissa Kyle said...

super cute!!!!! I love it!!!!

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design