HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Pinspiration

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

It seems every time I am on Pinterest I find new photos, projects, ideas, rooms, etc. that make their way into one of my Pinterest boards. I have decided to do a post every week or two dedicated to showing some of the photos that have inspired most that week. 

I have been loving the look of exposed brick walls. It adds such character to a space. I especially love it surrounded by white. It adds a touch of warmth and color while still maintaining the light, airy, crisp look that I love so much. White washed brick would also look incredible in these spaces. 
// image found here
// image found here
// image found here

Another look I am loving is planking. Whether on the walls or on the ceiling. It adds texture and depth to otherwise plain, boring walls. And you can add your personal touch in so many different ways. 
// image found here
// image found here
// image found here

Which picture inspired you the most? If any? I would love to hear what you think! Tell me your thoughts on my new series? Any feedback would be awesome!

Follow me on Pinterest!  

No comments:

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design