HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Pinspiration

Saturday, March 23, 2013

It seems every time I am on Pinterest I find new photos, projects, ideas, rooms, etc. that make their way into one of my Pinterest boards. I have decided to do a post every week or two dedicated to showing some of the photos that have inspired most that week. 

What don't I love about this space? The white planked walls...the gallery wall displayed on ledges...the mix of frames as well as small meaningful accessories...the lighting in the room...the industrial chair with the white table. This room is amazing! 
//image found here

I once again love the white planked walls. It really adds a touch of character. I really love the look. The pocket doors are also something I'm really liking right now. These pocket french doors are gorgeous.  The floors in the space are ah-mazing as well. 
//image found here

I'm sure it won't be long before you are tired of me showing you kitchens that inspire me. The kitchen is such an important room. I want our kitchen to be a place that we love to be. I know we will spend a lot of time there, so I want it to be a space we love. I want it to feel clean, open, airy, and comfortable. One of my favorite things to look at on pinterest is kitchen pictures. So..here's just one for you today. This is a small kitchen, but it has so much to offer! I love how light it is with those windows...the white cabinets make it feel bigger. The subway tile makes everything look seamless and open. They used open shelving to help it not feel closed in. I know open shelving is a big trend right now, but it's something I really love. The wood floors in this kitchen really add warmth and bring in color. Such a pretty kitchen. 
//image found here

This ombre art on a canvas is such an easy diy project that I plan to try soon! I think this would look amazing in a bathroom.  Such a cute idea! 
//image found here

And since we are talking about ombre...check out these ombre easter eggs! 
//image found here

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design