HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

30 Years

Thursday, June 13, 2013

My parents celebrated 30 years of marriage on June 4th. My siblings and I put together a little dinner and dessert party for them. It was such a great night celebrating their marriage and relationship. I am so thankful for the example they have set for us. They are truly amazing and I would love for my marriage to emulate theirs. 
I had so much fun doing the decorations for this party. I decided on the colors mint and coral and used mason jars and flowers for most of the decor. I kept things simple, but I love the results. Let me know if you have questions about where I found any of the items. 
The chalkboard has the dates of my sibling's and I's birthdays and then there is a photo of each of us with my parents. 
LOVE these next pictures! They turned out so good! 
My amazing family minus my little sister Jessica. She was in Chicago for a church senior trip. We definitely missed having her there! 

No comments:

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design