HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Graduation Party {Jessica}

Monday, June 10, 2013

My baby sister graduated from high school this year and I did the decorations for her open house. I am so very proud of her and we had a great day celebrating her. She is planning to go to college in Nashville, so we are really going to miss her next year, but I'm excited to see God's plan play out in her life. Love you, Jess! 
My amazing sister-in-law, Melissa, took all of these pictures. Check out her blog at http://countrygirlmk.blogspot.com/. She does a really amazing job with photography! Thank you, Melissa for letting me use a few pictures! 
I love this picture of Jess and I. 
I have 3 beautiful sisters! 
Had to add in a picture of me with my little cousin, Paxton. He's so adorable! 

No comments:

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design