My little buddy Sawyer turned 2 in September. I have been so excited to take his pictures. This boy is so much fun. I have loved being about to watch him grow up and be a part of his life. He is just the sweetest. He is at such a fun age. I know 2 can be hard, but it's also just so much fun. I love hearing his little voice repeat everything you say...listening to him form his cute little sentences...seeing the excitement over the littlest of things. At age 2, Sawyer loves balls and playing any sort of sport you will teach him. He loves tractors, trucks, cars, mowers, trains and motorcycles. The excitement when he hears or sees any of these is seriously priceless. This handsome boy has me so wrapped around his finger it's a little ridiculous...but I just can't help it. His sweet little eyes and the way he says "Ashee" is just too much. Can't believe you are 2, little man! Can't wait to watch you grow this next year! Love you so much!


He heard a car or truck or something right before this one....told you it's awesome how excited he gets!
And right before this one he heard a motorcycle. I said to him "Oh wow, Sawyer, did you hear that car?!" He quickly corrected me by saying "No, Ash, 'mocytle'".
Yep...heard another car or truck or something....haha.
I'm kinda in love with this next picture...not sure why. Baby converse shoes and a happy little 2 year old in the background.
1 comment:
These are awesome! He is such a cutie!
Post a comment (1)