HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Free Printable! {Fall Chalk Art}

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I posted a picture on my instagram a few days ago about my most recent art on the chalkboard in my kitchen. I did some new fall art and thought it would be fun to make it into a free printable for all of you to use in your homes! Feel free to print this out for your own personal use! You can send them to any photo printer or just print it right at home. I like to print mine on white chardstock. Since this is a digital reproduction of my hand drawn chalkboards, please now that it will not be perfect. There will be erase marks and imperfections unlike some of the fake "chalk art" that has been created in Photoshop or something...but that's what makes it so unique! I hope you enjoy this! Would love to see your pictures of how you use my print in your own home! Enjoy and Happy Fall Y'all! 
Click here for the 8x10. And here for the 5x7. From there you should be able to download it to your computer and print it out! 

// UPDATE: For whatever reason...when you first click on the link for the print, the files look a little grainy...but once you download it to full size and print it out it turns out much sharper and looks just like the sample ones I have shown.  Not sure why it's doing that, but I promise once you download it and print it out, it looks great! 

1 comment:

Nicole Short said...

I love how unique this printable is with its imperfections.

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design