Sawyer spent the day with me recently and I wanted to try painting a pumpkin with him. I asked him if he wanted to paint a pumpkin and I was a little surprised at how excited he got. We got in the car to go pick out our pumpkins and the whole ride his little voice in the back was asking "punkin patch, Ash?". We went to our pumpkin patch (or Wal-Mart) to pick out our perfect little pumpkins for painting. He carried it out to the car all by himself and kept it in his lap the whole way home.
Once we got home he picked out what colors he wanted and we headed outside. I had planned to sit down and paint one with him, but before I could sit down he had taken over and was painting both pumpkins...so I got to take pictures instead. He looked way cuter painting his pumpkin than I ever would have anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Love the last photo!!
Post a comment (1)