HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Pumpkin Patch {October 2013}

Monday, November 4, 2013

The pumpkin patch is something I look forward to doing with the kids each year. They love it and there's no better way to enjoy fall than the pumpkin patch! We go to one about an hour away from us and LOVE it. It's seriously the best! They have so much there for the kids to do...keeps them entertained for hours. The kids and I made a little countdown on their chalkboard so they could mark off the days until we went. 
My friend Jennifer and her kids Maya, Adelynn, and Sawyer got to come along with us! I'm so glad that they did...the kiddos had a blast together and I loved having an adult to talk to while we were there! We ended up picking the perfect day too. The weather could not have been better! 

No comments:

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design