HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Christmas Home Tour

Monday, December 16, 2013

There's just something so cozy about a home all decorated for Christmas. Here are a few of my favorite views in our house right now. 
And because I'm sure it will bother you as much as it does me....sorry about the grainy pictures...my house has horrible lighting. Good natural light is a MUST HAVE for our next home! 
Now that we've got that covered....here's a little peek at our home decorated for Christmas...

I threw together this little felt tree after visiting a friend's house and seeing hers that she had made for her kids. I have seen these before all over pinterest, but never even thought of making one of my own. I'm so glad I did! The kids seem to like being able to redecorate it whenever they want. We even made a second one for them to hang up in their house. And if I'm honest...I sorta like redecorating it when they are gone. :)
Tutorial on how to make the tree art is coming soon. 
I printed off some pictures from the past couple of Christmases. It's fun to see all their little baby faces from the past couple of years! 
One of my favorite places in my house right now is my door that I decorated and am using to hang all the Christmas cards that we receive! I love it! 
You can find a free printable of the art on my chalkboard here. Go print it out if you haven't already! 
I made a new advent calendar this year, but was late in getting around to it, so I haven't had the chance to add numbers to it. And honestly, we haven't even used it this year. Just one of those things I just didn't have time for. But I still like the way it turned out. I'm considering making these to sell them. Anyone interested? 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those decorations are so cute. You have done a great job making your house look cute for the holiday season.

Melissa Kyle said...

Love it Ash!!! :)

Melissa Harms said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Great job!! Looks awesome

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design