HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Laundry Room Makeover

Monday, December 9, 2013

This project is something I tackled before I started this blog, but I finally remembered to take some pictures so I can share it now! This is the laundry room at my parent's house. I decided for my mom's birthday one year that I wanted to give it a makeover. I'm so glad that I did...it's such a cute space now. I am very pleased with how it turned out. I am horrible about remembering to take before pictures...Eli always gets on to me about it. I just always get so excited to start and then I get halfway through and realize that I have no before photos! So you'll just have to trust me when I say it's a huge improvement. This room before had oak colored cabinets, white walls and no decor....pretty typical for laundry rooms I'm sure. But I was excited to do a fun little project in a space that wouldn't be too overwhelming. With a little paint on the walls and cabinets, decor on the walls, a new rug, and some accessories and storage solutions we ended up with a cute laundry room that almost makes laundry enjoyable! 
The lighting in the pictures is horrible...but there wasn't much I could do about it. 
Also, my mom requested that I mention that she doesn't like her ugly dryer...she's currently waiting for it to finally die on her so she has a reason to buy a new, pretty one. 

No comments:

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design