HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Charly's Room Tour

Monday, August 11, 2014

I showed you Cole's room a couple days ago...and now here's Charly's room. This sweet girl gave me huge confidence boosts as I worked on her room. She was telling me over and over again just how much she LOVES her room so much and how she was so happy with everything that I was working on. She was always anxious to know what I was working on and was always by my side wanting to know what she could help with. It made it all worth is just seeing how excited she was about getting a new room! 
We had to incorporate lots of pink for this girl! I always feel like I do better with boys...I love shopping for boy clothes, and I feel as if they are just easier to decorate for too. But I had so much fun with Charly's room. It was fun getting to add little bits of gold, cute fabrics, and little girly accessories. I love how much she loves this room, and I have to say that I am so pleased with how it turned out. Let's take a tour of her room...
The pinks in the room aren't quite as bold as they show in the photos...I'm still working on perfecting my interior photography, so hang with me! 

Sources:
Bedding -- overstock.com
Headboard -- made by Eli and I 
Gold oval frame -- thrift store find (spraypainted)
Pink C -- Hobby Lobby
Vanity -- Thrift store find (repainted and refinished by me)
Vanity Stool -- Target 
Baskets by vanity -- Target
White Frames -- Ikea
Framed Prints -- Various Etsy Shops
White mirrors -- Target
Curtains -- Made by me
Bookshelves -- Ikea
Photo Crib Springs -- Thrift store find
Chalkboard -- made by Eli and I 
Pink buckets -- Target
Nightstand -- Made by Eli and I 
Wooden Coat Rack -- made by Eli and I 
Step Stool -- Ikea 
Lamp -- Target

No comments:

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design