HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Jared & Karissa (One Year)

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Karissa and I grew up in the same church, so we've known each other for a very long time! She and my sister have been really good friends since they were little. Karissa contacted me and asked if I would take some new pictures of her and her husband, Jared. They had been married just over a year when we took these. She also wanted to get back in her wedding dress for a few of the photos! Some of my very favorite pictures of Eli and I are ones where I got back in my dress a few years after we were married and took some new photos, so I love it when others ask me to do the same for them! Jared and Karissa, I had such a great evening with the two of you, taking your photos. I hope you love them! 

No comments:

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design