HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

Eli's Ordination

Monday, August 18, 2014

On July 15th, Eli was ordained in the church of the Nazarene. This is something he has been working towards for 4 years + his 4 years of college. I am so incredibly proud of him! The service was held at our home church, which was so special. We had a dinner beforehand with friends and family. We have such incredibly supportive and loving people in our lives, and I know Eli was so happy to have them all there that day. The day ended up being rather emotional for the two of us...for other reasons, so neither of us look overly happy in the pictures during the ceremony, but we truly were honored to be a part of something so special. I am such a proud wife. Eli has invested in his ministry at the church and been such an incredible youth pastor, mentor, and godly role model for everyone he's come into contact with. I just know that God has even more amazing plans for him and his ministry and I'm excited that I get to be his tag along and watch it all unfold. 
Love this family!!
I love this next picture...so much. 

No comments:

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design